Far beyond housing & treatment ... a home for the journey
James L. West has offered highly skilled, compassionate residential care since 1993
Clearly different from other facilities, the Center continues to be recognized for:
- Research, Experience, and Compassion
- Our history of applying research, experience, and compassion to enhance the abilities of people living with Alzheimer’s disease rather than focusing on their disabilities
- Longstanding Partnerships
- Our longstanding partnerships with medical professionals, academic institutions, and the healthcare community
- Licensing Status
- Our ability and licensing status to care for residents at any stage of Alzheimer’s disease or other dementia (as a licensed Alzheimer’s-specific nursing facility, the Center can provide medical care as well as social and recreational programming without outside contracts or restrictions)
We look forward to showing you the James L. West difference. Call 817-877-1199 to set up an appointment to learn more, or email Sherrain Myles, Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
Please reference these 7 questions to ask when looking for the next best place to home and also visit our FAQ Section
A Home, Not Just a Residence
- Each of our five suites offers household-type living for between 18 and 24 residents.
All of the residents in a suite are at about the same stage in the development of Alzheimer’s disease or a similar form of dementia. This approach:
- Enables calm, stress-free interactions
- Maximizes each resident’s potential to enjoy life more fully
- Residents are encouraged to bring their own furnishings and decorations to further enhance the feeling of home.
- Semi-private rooms are popular for couples wishing to live together or residents who desire the comfort of a roommate.
Each suite contains its own:
- Shared dining room for the suite
- Social space
- Partial kitchen
- Bathing, utility, and staff areas
- Outdoor access
- Beauty shop
The Center’s all-inclusive residential pricing includes: