FAQ: Classes and Programs
- I would like to have an educational event at my facility, organization, church, or group meeting. How do I get an event scheduled?
Please contact Jaime Cobb at firstname.lastname@example.org or 817-877-1199 to schedule a time for your group.
- Does James L. West have a support group?
The Alzheimer's Association - North Central Texas Chapter has many support groups in the area. Please refer to their website for more information.
- What is the charge for the classes?
All educational programs and training are free of charge.
- Where are the programs and training sessions held?
Classes are held at the center and throughout the community. Please click here for our calendar of educational events, locations, and times.
- I want to attend a class, but I can’t leave my loved alone. Is there anything I can do?
Yes. For classes held at the Center we offer free respite for your loved one through the Adult Day Program. Please contact Jaime Cobb at email@example.com or 817-877-1199 for more information or to prearrange care for your loved one.