The staff of the James L. West Center for Dementia is recognized by families, the medical community and social services agencies as the most highly trained, talented and dedicated group of people in any facility of its kind in the region.
We are always looking for others like us — individuals who share our level of commitment and care. We are proud to have an experienced staff who work well together with an average tenure of more than six years. We also offer a full array of health benefits for our full-time employees.
To get started on your new path, you can download an application, by applying through Indeed.com or completing the form below, being sure to include a resume or to describe your qualifications. When you’re ready, email your completed application and other information to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail them to:
Kristie Boiles, PHR
The James L. West Center
1111 Summit Ave.
Fort Worth, Texas 76102
Current Available Positions:
- Full-Time CNA, 7:00am - 7:30pm Day Shift
- Full-Time CNA, 7:00pm - 7:30am Night Shift
- Full-Time Charge Nurse, 7:00am - 7:30pm Day Shift
- PRN Nursing Staff All Shifts
- Full-Time Dietary Aide, Day Shift
- Full-Time Receptionist, Weekdays, Day Shift 7:00am - 3:30pm