Alzheimer's & Dementia Family Care Partner Training
Location: Hybrid! In-Person & Virtual Options
Date: Tuesday 04/11/23
Date: Tuesday 04/18/23
Date: Tuesday 04/25/23
Date: Tuesday 05/02/23
Date: Tuesday 05/09/23
Date: Tuesday 05/16/23
Time: 11:30am - 1:00pm
Registration in Required with Jaime at 817-877-1199 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You Are Not Alone!
Caring for someone with Alzheimer’s disease or a related dementia can be difficult. Care partners are invited to attend this six-session program at no cost. Learn the best techniques and interventions for dementia care in a healthy manner with reduced stress.
Six session educational program - Meeting either online or in-person!
The six sessions cover in detail:
- What to Expect - Understand what to expect as the disease progresses
- Communication Part 1: Best ways to communicate with loved ones
- Communication Part 2: Understand how persons with dementia communicate
- Daily Living & home Safety - Seeing the world through their eyes
- Reducing Stress & Coping Skills - Taking care of the caregiver
- Planning for the Future - Preparing for next steps and getting help