Fall 2022 Summit Society Seminars
Learn about different gift planning techniques to achieve your future philanthropic goals. Sessions presented by experts from Thinkgiving LLC, Texas Presbyterian Foundation and local nonprofit leaders on behalf of the James L. West Office of Mission Support. Click on each event to register.
- August 17 - Empower Your Legacy for Generations (Ways to provide for your heirs while taking care of the organizations you love - Giving Beyond the Checkbook)
- September 21 - Letters to Loved Ones (The importance of communicating your plan to your loved ones); Advanced Care Planning
- October 19 - Give more without it costing more: Smart Giving Techniques (Appreciated assets, DAFs, QCDs, etc)
- November 16 - How to Leave Your Legacy – Are Your Loved Ones Prepared to Inherit?
- December 21 - Update on Future Tax Laws and the impact on advanced gift planning
Dementia & Caregiver Education
Senior Day Program